We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you are like many people, you are looking for a way to maintain your health as you rush around your daily life. That can be hard if you are not super cautious, so having a little bit of tech that can help is a great idea. If this is something you are worried about, you should investigate a fitness tracker. But which one? That can be a hard question to ask, so we have looked at several and found one that may be just the right fit for you.
In this article, we are going to take an in-depth look at the VIEWOW Fitness Tracker and Watch, and see just what it has to offer to you.
VIEWOW Fitness Tracker HR Activity Tracker Watch
The VIEWOW Fitness Tracker Watch is armed with all the features you need and some that are truly on par with its more expensive competition. Programmed with the capability of monitoring many functions having to deal with your overall health, as well as multiple exercises, you will easily be able to start or continue that journey to a healthier lifestyle. Not to mention, it is designed to look great, be lightweight, and is waterproof, and that is why it is one of the best options available to you today.
This model offers a lot of great things to its users, but there are a few things we should discuss that may cause you to second guess this fitness tracker as your go-to option. Though the screen is large and offers multiple brightness levels (which will make it easy to see in that aspect), there do seem to be many people who complain about the screen having resolutions issues. Lastly, it is easy to charge but because it is easy to tap the screen activating monitoring of exercises you aren’t even doing may drain the battery to levels where you continually must keep charging it.
Who is this fitness tracker for?
The VIEWOW fitness tracker is for any man, woman, a child that is looking to be able to better their life. Designed to track and monitor multiple activities and sports, this model can be used in multiple ways. It also makes a great gift.
What is included?
When you purchase this fitness tracker you get the following in the box:
- Fitness tracker
- Charging cable
Overview of features
Keeping an eye on all those important vitals is important, but if this tracker is going to be part of your ensemble, you want it to look good as well. With the VIEWOW Fitness Tracker, you get that and many awesome features that usually you only would get with the pricier models of fitness trackers. Here are just some of those features:
- Enhanced monitoring system (steps, heart rate, quality of sleep, etc.)
- Ability to track multiple workouts (swimming, running, riding, etc.)
- Designed to be water-safe
- Built with a color screen with multiple brightness levels
- Crafted with an easy to use a USB charging system
- Compatible with multiple smart devices for better connectivity
- Downloadable app that extends abilities to include a remote camera shooting with your smart device
How to use a fitness tracker
Each model will be a little different, but there are some tips and tricks you can use to get the most out of your fitness tracker. Check out the video below:
If the battery life issue is just something you can’t live with and is looking for a good alternative that offers many of the same features, the Cratec W5 may be a great option for you. This model is built with the following features:
- Designed with a large LCD screen for better visibility
- Capable of monitoring most daily activity information (steps, calories, distance, etc.)
- Ability to track multiple forms of activity as well (cycling, swimming, hiking, etc.)
- Crafted to be able to give you real-time heart rate and blood pressure
- Sleep monitoring built in to help achieve better sleep
- Motivational messages and access to alerts for your phone (incoming call, text. Etc.)
- Extended battery life, less charging needed
The VIEWOW Fitness Tracker HR Activity Tracker Watch is a great choice for anyone looking to build a better and healthier lifestyle. It offers many monitoring features and is compatible with your smartphone. So, in the end, this model, despite its few flaws, is a great choice and even better since it is budget-friendly too.