Many people are beginning to realize that the lifestyle we have become accustomed to may be the cause of many health issues. In fact, experts say that the sedentary life of the world today may be one of the major reasons for the increase in heart disease that seems to be running rampant amongst the population.
So how do you make sure you are not sitting around too much? How do you get active? One of the ways many people are doing it is by investing in a good fitness tracker. The ability to monitor everything from heart rate to sleep can help you figure out what you need to work on.
There are plenty of questions out there about fitness trackers, but one of the ones we hear the most is it unisex? Well yes and no, you see women burn calories different and so the ideal fitness tracker for them may not be the same as men.
So, in this guide, we are going to look at some of the best fitness trackers for women in 2020. Hopefully, this information will give you everything you need to pick the right one for your style and needs.
Best Fitness Tracker Reviews
VIEWOW Fitness Tracker
Our first tracker comes to form VIEWOW and is designed to make sure you get enough exercise, sleep well, and keep you on the right track to your health goals.
You want to keep an eye on all the important vitals while still looking good doing it. With the Viewow Fitness Tracker, you get that and a whole slew of amazing features that you would usually pay an arm and a leg for. Here are just some of those features:
- Enhanced monitoring system (steps, heart rate, quality of sleep, etc.)
- Ability to track multiple workouts (swimming, running, riding, etc.)
- Designed to be water safe
- Built with a color screen with multiple brightness levels
- Crafted with an easy to use a USB charging system
- Compatible with multiple smart devices for better connectivity
- A downloadable app that extends abilities to include a remote camera shooting with your smart device
So, you are looking at getting a fitness tracker, and you want one that will work for the very special needs only a woman has. Well, this model may not be solely designed for women, but it has everything one needs.
The VIEWOW Fitness Tracker gives you all the features of the more expensive fitness tracker models on the market with a much more affordable price tag. The ability to track multiple exercises and monitor a plethora of vitals will allow you to maintain or begin your health journey. It is lightweight and waterproof, and that is why it's one of the best options on the market.
Now though it has a lot of great qualities, as you peruse the reviews online, you will see a few drawbacks that seem to be common among them. The first is that though the screen is large and offers multiple brightness levels, there seem to be many people who complain about the screen is just a little fuzzy.
The other is battery life. It is easy to charge, but because of the sensitivity of the screen, you may find yourself tracking exercises you aren’t doing, which in turn drains the battery.
Those issues aside if you are looking for a tracker that offers you the versatility of monitoring while still looking good then making the VIEWOW Fitness Tracker your choice is not a bad idea.
CRATEC W5 Fitness Tracker
Simple but effective is what you are going to get with our next entry from Cratec.
Though not as feature-rich as our first fitness tracker, the Cratec W5 comes with enough to get you on the right track health-wise. This model is built with the following features:
- Designed with a large LCD screen for better visibility
- Capable of monitoring most daily activity information (steps, calories, distance, etc.)
- Ability to track multiple forms of activity as well (cycling, swimming, hiking, etc.)
- Crafted to be able to give you real-time heart rate and blood pressure
- Sleep monitoring built in to help achieve better sleep
- Motivational messages and access to alerts for your phone (incoming call, text. Etc.)
- Extended battery life, less charging needed
This tracker is simple and easy to use, and that is what many look for when they decide to purchase a good fitness tracker. With the Cratec W5, you may be making the right choice for you, especially if you are an on-the-go kind of person who tends to forget to change things. The battery life of this tracker gives you multiple days of use without having to recharge, and that is a nice feature to have.
Now there are a few drawbacks that we need to discuss. It is a simple tracker and lacks some of the more advanced features than other models on our list and the market as well. It is also difficult to use the manual due to its poor writing. The only other issue is that although it claims to be waterproof, it is not good for extended use in water.
Taking the few things into consideration this fitness tracker from Cratec is still a great choice for anyone looking to get on the right track.
SIKADEER Fitness Tracker
This waterproof monitor is a budget-friendly option with just a bit more to it.
The SIKADEER Fitness Tracker is a high-quality piece of tech that comes with many of the features present in many of its competitor's models. Those features come in a sleekly designed package though. The true return on investment, though is the functionality of the following features:
- Designed with an easy to read LED screen
- Capable of being worn while completing water-based activities
- Programmed with multiple monitoring functions (sleep tracking, heart rate, etc.)
- Ability to be connected to your mobile device and relay smart notifications for better connectivity
- Multiple charging cables included
- Long battery life (5-8 days)
There is really nothing to speak of that is a drawback with this piece of tech. There is plenty to rave about. It is a budget-friendly option for any woman looking to get a handle on her health. It is designed nicely, easy to read, and comes in multiple colors. Combined with its long battery life and waterproof construction, the SIKADEER Fitness Tracker is a great option.
Letsfit Fitness Tracker
This fitness tracker from Letsfit offers a nice slim design and all the functionality of many of its higher-priced peers.
The Letsfit tracker is designed to look good while still having many of the features you look for when choosing a good fitness tracker. These features include:
- Programmed to monitor multiple daily activities and sports
- In the moment heart rate observation capability
- Downloadable app for more functionality
This model suffers from a battery life that is less than stellar in comparison to the other models on our list and that are available on the market, but other than that, the pros clearly outweigh the cons. You get a wide selection of colors as well as great value for the price, plus an easy-to-use a tracking system that will help you get a handle on your health and lifestyle.
Lintelek Fitness Tracker
Our last entry comes from Lintelek and is a fashionably designed fitness tracker that has a slim fit and a wide color selection.
This model comes with many of the standard features you have come to expect but does so with an attention to detail that makes it stand apart from the pack. These features include:
- Downloadable app that improves the overall functionality of the tracker
- Real-time heart rate monitoring
- Programmed to monitor multiple daily activities
- Designed with a USB charging system
- Extended battery life
With a set of features that make this by far one of the best options available for any of your ladies looking for a fitness tracker, the Lintelek Fitness tracker is easy to use and offers a level of compatibility that is a cut above the rest.
Now that you have some options for the best fitness tracker for women, we hope that you feel better armed to make the decision that will be the best for you and your health needs.